Everything you need to know about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the chosen travel destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is important that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Visa to Egypt is an electronic travel authorization developed for folks that would like to travel to Egypt for tourism. This system accelerates the application process to get hold of new visas. The visitors can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You can get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only thru a web application. This new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are some requirements that the travelers must take into consideration in order to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most important ones:
- You must have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Just 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are several types of visas, so you must see if your nationality is eligible for the electronic visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you are able to submit an application for an online visa, be sure to complete the online form without mistakes.
- Utilize your credit or debit card to pay for the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so ensure you get a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you get the electronic visa you have to print a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to choose its type. Based on how you planned your trip, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind enables a 30 days stay and are also valid for 6 months, starting the issue day. When touring with a group, one person can apply on the internet for all of the tourists, but every one of them must accomplish and sign their own forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you want to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Bear in mind that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you don’t need to get a Visa.
Multiple-entry Visa to Egypt
Should you chose to have some trips to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you can leave and come back as you want. This type of Visa can’t be obtained on arrival, so you must request for it ahead of time. It will let you stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you chose to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return whenever necessary.